Business Development Executive
Roles & Responsibilities
Maximise Sales volume, revenue and margin against KPI targets for the MSite product by converting internally and self- generated leads.
- Following up new business opportunities from the lead generation team and attending meetings with a view to closing deals swiftly and successfully.
- Begin to develop a portfolio of clients that will ultimately allow leads to be self-generated.
- Maintain an accurate and up-to-date pipeline which can deliver month on month completed new business deals which accurately reflects the milestones / stages in the Sales Process.
- Tailoring Sales presentations to deliver to prospects which showcase HRS capabilities.
- Tailoring quotations to meet both Client and HRS needs.
- Provide prospects with a seamless handover to Client Management Team on completion of deal.
- Networking to identify new business opportunities and raise HRS profile within the industry.
- Collate evolving market and customer requirements to inform product and service development plans.
The right person
- 2 years Business to Business Sales experience. Construction or Biometric experience would be an added advantage, though not essential.
- Direct sales experience in a target based, commission orientated, volume sales environment.
- Strong commercial awareness and demonstrable commercial success.
- Ability to understand customer needs and develop deliverable product and commercial solutions to satisfy their requirements.
- Demonstrate bold determination to identify and close sales opportunities.
- Ability to develop and influence relationships at multiple levels within the customer organization, including at a senior level.
- Ability to work independently to achieve ambitious business targets.
- Must be willing to travel nationally with out of hours working occasionally required.